Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.
There is no denying the genre of books a person reads helps to understand how a person feels. But what makes a good book?
A book is good because of a strong storyline and mind-blowing quotes. Reading books is something I have been passionate about for last few years. Of course reading books brings across a number of different authors and few of them leave a impact on us with their writing skills. Be it J.K. Rowling, Nicholas Sparks, Enid Blyton, Arthur Conan Doyle, Chetan Bhagat, Ravinder Singh or R.K. Narayan every one had their own style of writing a novel.
John Green is one of my favourite author. At the age of 39, he has 9 notable works- that includes The Fault in our Stars, Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska and Will Grayson, Will Grayson- and a successful YouTube channel vlogbrothers [Link-https://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers] with his brother Hank Green.
Here are 25 quotes of John Green that I love.
- Teenagers think they are invincible.
- Thomas Edison’s last words were “It’s very beautiful over there.” I don’t know where there is but I believe it’s somewhere and I hope it’s beautiful.
- The world is not a wish-granting factory.
- When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books.
- Some people have lives, some people have music.
- What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.
- You don’t remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.
- You like someone who can’t love you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once requited love cannot.
- I’m on a roller-coaster that only goes up, my friend.
- Maybe our favourite quotation say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting.